8.06.2013

Missing Tom


My photographer stepped in the car she said 'Hi' and complimented me with Tom.
I had tom for a year and a half and just told her how i love my sun glasses the bigger the better,
but how i made exception for Tom. Tom was black and was one of my little treasures. He wasn't always my first pick, but always a stylish option.

We drove away, at the start of the sunset. We we're heading to the forrest for a little outfit shoot.
I was in a bit of a hurry because of a dinner date i made with my sister. We agreed to shoot as fast as possible, and look afterwards. When we've arrived to the second location i was changing outfits and quickly drove off to the next. I probably left my loved Tom on the roof of my car and drove away. When i finally discovered Tom was missing, i searched all over town.
But Tom was nowhere to be found.

Sunglasses: Tom Ford