9.27.2013

Same dress, different mood


And I'm back! Ibiza was amazing! Three years ago I went there for the first time, and the moment I got out of the plane I was enchanted. And if you ask me, what it is that made me fell in love.. I just can't tell you. It's everything. If you want to party, you can, if you want to relax, you can. For a good day of shopping, you have to be in Ibiza. The hippie markets, but also the shops in the city center. But what I love most about the island. Everybody can be who they are, dress the way they are, and nobody cares. So packed with a suitcase full, way to full, I went on my Ibiza trip. And guess what, clothes enough, but this Peek-a-boo dress from Nikkie Plessen, I just had to wear it twice. I wore it at day time, with my Chanel espadrilles and I wore it out to dinner, with some heels, and a belt to make it more classy. Hair up, and off to a great night!

Dress: Nikkie Plessen, Espadrilles: Chanel, Belt: no brand, Heels: Zara.